• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost toolbars

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to work in Guided Mode the toolbars have disappeared- this is Photoshop Elements 20. How can I restore the toolbars??? I work in a 2018 Imac.

Mary Lou

TOPICS
Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mary Lou,

Guided Mode is a special mode in Photoshop Elements that assists you in achieving specific goals step-by-step. To help you focus on the task at hand, you are provided with a very simple interface with just two tools in the Toolbar (the Zoom tool and the Hand tool) and the Task pane at the bottom of the screen. The right panel contains the step-by-step instructions for the currently chosen guided edit. (If you can't see the Toolbar, just go to Window > Reset Panels).

Once you've finished working in Guided Mode, click Next and  you can either Save your image as it is or continue editing your image in Quick Mode or Expert Mode, where your normal toolbar and panels will reappear (depending on the Mode you have chosen).

Here's the relevant section of the Photoshop Elements User Guide:

Guided mode in Photoshop Elements

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines