• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing serial number for installation

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. In 2018 I bought a physical copy of Photoshop Elements 2018. I installed it and stuck the disk in a drawer. I have recently had to run a factory reset on my PC and am now in the process of trying to re-install PSE2018. I put the disk in, went through the installation process, but am stuck at the final hurdle: I cannot find the product's serial number. I have read everything on the box and the disk sleeve and found nothing which could be a serial number. I checked online and it said the serial number should be on the sleeve of the Windows disk. Both my Mac and Windows installation disks were in the same sleeve, and that sleeve does not contain a serial number.

Since I was able to install the product 2 years ago, I can only assume that I had the serial number then, but have subsequently lost it. I have moved house since then and there is no chance of finding it again if that is the case.

Does anyone know how I would go about being able to find or get a new serial number to activate the product? I have proof of purchase, both in the form of the box/sleeve and in the form of the emailed receipt from Amazon. In the current economic climate I cannot afford to buy a new copy. 

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Look in your Adobe account. Did you register it? Should be there. If you didn’t, now you know why it’s recommended...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thetamar, without your original Reg# your software is toast.  Give this a look and I hope you'll report back if successful.  Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to find the reg on my Adobe account. Thank you for your reply - I did not know this kind of software existed and I will bear it in mind for the future!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in your Adobe account. Did you register it? Should be there. If you didn’t, now you know why it’s recommended...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never occurred to me that it would be on my Adobe account... fortunately I did register it and have now installed it! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was super helpful, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You bet.  👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines