Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Smart Tags v2020

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with generating Smart Tags for media in my catalog. I can not find any way how to generate them. I have a catalog with about 400 jpegs and all I get when trying to search is "There are no Smart tags assigned to your media." All jpegs are either on connected network drive but there are also some located in my primary hard drive. All other features are working correctly including face analysis. I tried to disable and enable smart tagging in preferences but with no luck.

Have any of you any hint what to do to start generating smart tags for my catalog? My version of Photoshop Elements Organizer is 18.0 for Mac bought via App Store.

Thanks,

Stefan

TOPICS
Bug , Mac , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you tried importing images into a new catalog and leave your system idle for sometime?

Smart tags are generated only when you leave your system idle for sometime.

In case if importing into a new catalog works, we can try to fix the problem with the current catalog as well, but it would be helpful to know if it works or not with a new catalog.

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Vipin,

thank you for your answer. I tried to create a new catalog, imported few jpegs and rafs, waited few hours but there are still no smart tags created. I even tried to reinstall the whole Photoshop Elements package but it did not help either.

Do you have any other suggestion what to try to get Smart tags working?

Thanks,

Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines