• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Elements to a new computer

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our church uses Elements for a variety of projects. We've been using Elements since version 6 and are now using 2018, Elements was installed on a Windows 7 system that was very under powered (a small mini-desktop from Acer) and we have moved everything to a new Windows 10 large desktop. Elements didn't transfer successfully and I just read that Elements must be installed on the new computer. There-in lies the problem. We've gone through three secretaries in the past three years and in the process I can't find our original installation media. I have all of our product information but do not have a serial number since the installation CD/DVD is missing. How do I proceed? I can provide the information from My products. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Elements still runs on our old system and we have to keep that going until we can get a successful installation on the new computer - and windows 7 will shortly become unusable due to security issues. Thanks in advance,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a FAQ that will help you find your serial number.  However, since you purchased on DVD, there will probably not be a link to download the software.  You will have to contact Adobe support to see if they will provide you with a link for the download.

If you scroll down the page, there is a  "Contact Us" button that will open up a chat with an Adobe rep. who should be able to help you.

Snap10_2019.09.13_11h11m42s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html#Howtodownloadolderappspurch...

This tech note is provided by Adobe, but download links for this old version of PSE are not forthcoming, and you don't have the serial number. I suggest that you purchase  the most recent version of the software for your new computer with a modern operating system. You may elect to wait for a new version of PSE which is anticipated to come to market in October.  Check on Amazon and in the big box stores as there may be good sales around the holidays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download links are still available for the last two versions. Check your disk packaging for serial number. If you registered the product a serial number may be available in your Adobe Account.

Download Photoshop Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My mistake. I thought op was referencing v.6, but the church has v.18. They should definitely contact Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines