• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

own program want me to buy again

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old computer crashed so I bought a new one. Geek Squad transfered my data. When I go to use the program such as editor, it wants me to buy the program, offers a free trial, etc. I already purchased the program but I can't seem to resolve this program and I can't use the program. I also can't find a live person to help me.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too.  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS and version of Elements are you using?

If you are seeing the Trial Version screen (#2 in my screenshot below), simply click on the License this Software button and it will then ask you to enter the serial number.  It's unclear how the Geek Squad transferred your program/data.  You may need to reinstall the software to make sure everything is running properly.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.29_21h20m34s_000_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Windows 10 and I am by no means a computer person. I have Elements 9 and I have never really used it. I get lost quickly. I will try to figure out if I have entered my license number and where I may have done that. Thank you

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines