• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2021 can't open Photo Editor

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed on my new computer - MacBook Pro. I can open the Organizer but when I try to open Photo editor it says loading, then disappears without opening. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
How to , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue today on a Windows PC after downloading the upgrade 1.1.9 for Topaz Photo AI. Adobe says to talk to Topaz. Topaz says to talk to Adobe. Pretty frustrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue. I purchased a Mac mini with Monterey 12.6.3 and migrated my files from my old computer (on Big Sur). I had a message telling me to uninstall and reinstall PE 2021(error:11). I uninstalled it but now I have to download PE2021 again but I cannot find the link... I must say I made the mistake to download PE2023 that erased PE2021. I finally found my serial number but of course it won't work for PE 2023... So my question is: where can I find the link to download PE 2021?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines