• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 8 and MacOS Catalina (version 10.15)

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After completing the download for the updated MacOS Catalina (10.15) operatng system I wonder where I may find the 'fix' such that the 32 bit version of Photoshop Elements 8 will operate under the Catalina OS?

...anybody???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

The fix is to buy the current version, but only once it is certified for Catalina. Old software will not be modified to make it work; working with a new system is a new feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fix is to buy the current version, but only once it is certified for Catalina. Old software will not be modified to make it work; working with a new system is a new feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I've just bought Elements 2020 and tried to run it on Catalina 10.15. It was painfully slow and 'laggy'. Many hours of Adobe remote support on the issue could not solve it. I got a refund in the end. I'm looking for alternatives now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines