• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Organizer 2019 freezes on DONE button in instant fix

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Elements 2019 in instant fix, it freezes when you click on the "done" button.  I have been using this software for nearly a year and this problem just started today.  I have tried the instructions in help for "mouse cursor not visible or menus not opening" as suggested and it does not work.  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Elements forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Didn't realize I'd posted in the wrong space! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem - hopefully you will get some help soon.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?  If on Windows, have you received a recent OS update?  Are you Instant Fixing more than one image at a time?

Try resetting the preferences.  Go to the Edit>Preferences>General menu (Ctrl+K) and click the button to Restore the Default Settings.  The following screenshot is from Elements 2020, but I believe it is the same in 2019.  Ashampoo_Snap_2019.11.21_00h07m52s_002_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That didn't work.  Still having the same issues.  I did just get the OS update, which I assume is the reason it has stopped working.  When I first purchased the software it was doing the same thing and someone from Adobe logged on to my computer to fix it.  I have had this software less than a year and I am so disapointed that it is not working again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried this multiple times in the last few days.  This solution does not work.  I am still having the same problem.  This was the same problem I was having last year and someone from Adobe had to log onto my computer to disingage something else from some other software that was interfering with photshop organizer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you please share the screenshot of your registry settings.

The version value would be '17' instead of '16' for Elements 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines