• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print problems with PSE 15

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installation of a new printer (canon pixma TS8150) I can not pront. T PSE 15 responds with an error

" weil auf den standard drucker nicht zugegriffen werden kann "

all other programms including pdf files work perfect. I installed  than a trial of the PSE 18 version

In this version NNO PROBLEMs exist. After surching Google I found an similar problem with PSE 13.

Therefore an update was created.

Please have anybody helps.

Thanks

hoco

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem with PSE 2018. My printer died and I bought a new one. All apps worked fine with the new printer except PSE which continued to send data to a printer that no longer existed.

Only after resetting my preferences I could print to the new printer. If you have made a lot of changes to your preferences you may want to save the information on screen-copies of the preferences dialog.

These are the steps I completed (caution: this will reset all your preferences settings):

1/ Start PSE and press <alt><shift><ctrl> during startup. You will be prompted if you want to be able to delete your preferences after next startup. You have to say yes.

2/ Restart PSE.

3/ From the menubar select Bearbeiten -> Voreinstellungen... and there Allgemein. You'll get a dialog with a button to delete your preferences file. Press the button.

After that printing worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines