• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE2020 Win10 - catalog and photo database files - custom location advice

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just completed PSE11 conversion to PSE2020 and migration to a new win10 pc.  I would like to get some community feedback on where users are locating the catalog file and photo database.

I ended up using this path This PC > Pictures > PSE 2020 Transfer. (all photo data base files consolidated here).  I don't think this is the best location as I think this doubles as a PSE2020 "watch file" which confuses the matter.  

Is there a better Win10 file path to locate the catalog and photo database files?  Where are the community power users locating these files?

Also, in the Catalog left side folder panel it show two trees containing the photo database file tree -

Top tree starts with a folder (with binocular symbol) Pictures.

The second tree starts with This PC > C: > ProgramData > Users > name > Pictures (folder with binoculars).  Is two folders trees normal for this PSE2020 in this folder panel?  Maybe it is exibiting this because I have the photo database files in non desirable location?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Actions , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?