• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question on elements 2019 photo editor Display UI Scale Factor

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been playing with this to get the best setting for my 4K monitor. I get the 100% and 200% selection but what is automatic?

From the behavior I see, automatic gives either 100% or 200% and nothing else. It completely ignores the scaling setting I have set for Windows 10 - which I have set at 150%, a great size for my monitor. Is this correct?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Hi Stevenc,

Could you please check this forum thread and let us know if it helps? Icon size is sooooo small.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stevenc,

Could you please check this forum thread and let us know if it helps? Icon size is sooooo small.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That did it but it is a shame that it doesn't work like every other program and read the windows settings directly - but at least it is a one time fix. - Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines