• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Adding Font Sizes in Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New user. Is there are way to enlarge fonts of Elements itself (not in the photos? (Other than changing the resolution for my entire Win 11 laptop.)  Thanks.  I can barley read the interface of the program itself.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention, the fonts of Elements that I'd like to be able to read with my naked eyes is the Organizer.  Thanks much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @glitterophelia 

Since your question is about the user interface in Photoshop Elements, I have moved your post from the Photoshop forum where you added to a thread about changing the type size.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/adding-font-sizes-in-photoshop/m-p/12...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention, the fonts of Elements that I'd like to be able to read with my naked eyes is the Organizer.  Thanks much.

By @glitterophelia

To be precise, changing the size of the menu fonts for the organizer is only made from the Windows display preferences; this is generally necessary for most other softwares and does not change your display resolution, only the size of fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Because of this limitation (one that folks have lamented for many years, I now see), I've decided not to buy. But thank you for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines