• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

retrieving lessons

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to retrieve the lesson files I downloaded to the organizer I keep getting file is damaged or in format cannot be included in elemants org.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS and version of Elements are you using?

Where did you get the files from? What format are they?  Can you upload a sample here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pusrchased the photoshop elem book,went to adobe website downloaded. Created my folder(im using windows explorer)I see all my lessons but I cant get photos from files and folders,That is where I getfile damaged box
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't told us which version of Elements you are using, nor what format the files are.  If you are using a newer version of Elements, the Organizer will not import pdf files.  Please post a link to the website where you got the files if it is publicly available.  Otherwise, please attach a sample here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased photoshop elements 2020 And in the book I went to WWW.sdobepress.com/PSECIB2020 and downloaded the files tat was there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The site you linked is only for purchasers of the book who have an account.  So, please attach one of the files to a post on the forum.  You cannot do it by email.  And you may have to make a post, then edit it by clicking on the . . . More button below your post.  You will then have an opportunity to attach a file.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.09_16h36m47s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for trying to help. Im not much of a computer person,I do not know how to attach a file. I ll just remove the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines