Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 on Win 10

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to install Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 on a PC running Windows 10 Home Single Language version 20H2 and the installer displays the following message:

"Update required - Your browser or operating system is no longer supported. You may need to install the latest updates to your operating system. Learn more"

Windows Update tells me there are no more updates to be installed on this machine. What should I do? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

I had the same problem. No matter what I did and what I updated, still nope. No can do. Fresh Win10 (21H1) installation and everything was up to date and still this error.
Then  I downloaded Creative Cloud, searched for Photoshop in the app and hit Try (knowing I would not buy another PS for awhile). I let it download for few minutes, then cancelled thinking this can't be the solution and was ready to give up. For unknown reason  I still tried to install Elements. Just once more, and now it sudde

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hadn't used Photoshop Elements 2019 in awhile. Got a new PC, have latest version of Windows 10, Edge, everything else, etc. Ran into this problem and solutions didn't work. I'm glad I've never purchased a newer version of PS Elements, and will never purchase another Adobe product EVER.

This is a STUPID problem that Adobe should have addressed LONG AGO to fix customers. It just shows that after they have your money, they don't care. So I don't care to give them any more of my money ever again. Thanks for nothing Adobe, won't happen again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines