• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong date format printed with picture

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need date/Time printed on every picture printout. Version 2021 always prints MM/DD/YYY. My old version (2015) did print DD/MM/YYYY lime I need it. Cant find any place to change that format. Countrysettings dont change it for me. Any help higly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a "your printer" thing.   PSE does what you tell it to, based upon what your printer settings are.  For my printer, when I choose header footer print settings I can chage the date format to be either ddmmyy or mmddyy.

2021-03-07_043455.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Presuming you want to print the date the photo was taken, in the Photoshop Elements Organizer there is the option to change the Date Format in Edit > Preferences > General.

Can't seem to find a similar such preference setting in the Photoshop Elements Editor though, so think the solution will be to print your images from the Organizer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines