• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error with the smart cut function in Photoshop Express (iOS)

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with the smart cut function on iOS, it seems to be remembering the previous picture I edited and feeding that into the smart cut algorithm? I've attached a couple of pictures to illustrate. I've updated the app and reinstalled a few times. Are there any fixes? 

EF88B671-1458-4DDC-AA6D-2F49E61BB224.png

72C21B91-2AA4-4EB8-B711-554C5DB0858B.png

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Bug , iOS , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response and the issue with Photoshop Express. We're here to help.

Which version of Photoshop Express and iOS are you using? Since when are you seeing this issue? Is it happening with a particular file format? 

Does restarting the device help? Disable the auto-connect setting in Photoshop Express, select App settings > Preferences > Reset Photoshop Connections and click Yes. Relaunch and see if it works.

You can roll back to a previous version if it doesn't work.

Let us know how it goes,

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't have the option to disable the auto connect setting, I don't know if this is because I don't have any social media accounts linked?  

The version of IOS is 15.5, I've just updated to PS Express V 22.26.0 but it's been doing it for the last three versions (around a month now). 

All the files I use are JPEG format. 

I've tried restarting the device and have no changes.

To add it works again when I restart the app but the issue kicks in again as soon as the auto cut doesn't recognise the item first time. 

Look forward to hearing from you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I roll back versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Luke2490947936h1,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your issue, and we're sorry to hear you're having problems restoring your subscription.

We are presently conducting an audit of old postings and came across your thread and were curious whether you could find a solution.

Please remember that we value you as a PS Express member and appreciate all your contributions to the PS Express community.

We are patiently looking forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines