• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Mix resize

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to resize a layer or canvas to a specific size in Photoshop Mix? I'm looking to set my images to 800px by 800px before saving.

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Moving to Photoshop Mix (Mobile app)​

Hi Helen,

You can absolutely resize the canvas in Photoshop Mix.

Please follow the steps as below:

1. Select the canvas. You can check the same on the layer selected. Make sure that the outer canvas is selected and not the image placed within it.

2. Try to resize it using the sizing points highlighted around the canvas.

3. You can see the size changing on the top left and stop at your desired size.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Mix (Mobile app)​

Hi Helen,

You can absolutely resize the canvas in Photoshop Mix.

Please follow the steps as below:

1. Select the canvas. You can check the same on the layer selected. Make sure that the outer canvas is selected and not the image placed within it.

2. Try to resize it using the sizing points highlighted around the canvas.

3. You can see the size changing on the top left and stop at your desired size.

Let me know if that helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

Im trying what you describe in there, but i can't seem to select my canvas and no sizing points in the canvas either.

I need to go to Crop section to have sizing points in the canvas but it wont let me Re:Size the canvas more than predetermined size even if i choose Freeform.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to select the crop tool icon on the top left, it's to the right of the back arrow. Once you click the crop tool, sizing handles will appear on your canvas. Additional tools appear along the bottom of the screen and you can fill in a Custom size, do a Free re-size by just dragging the size handles, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so I was having the same issue and I think I figured it out.  I was trying to combine 2 screenshots together, stacked vertically.  So, what I did was position the images where you want them (they will extend outside the canvas).  Then, tap crop, and double-tap inside the crop box on the images.  That resized the canvas to fit perfectly around both of my images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2019 Feb 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please provide a screenshot of these "sizing points?"

I'm trying to combine 2 photos but can't make the canvas large enough to fit both. When I go to 'Adjust' and pinch to zoom, I can see a box pop up with the zoom % and canvas size, but there's no way to increase that canvas size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Sheena.

Is it possible to custom resize the image layer?

Thanks,

G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am trying to resize a specific layer on Android version (Samsung A51). I am following the correct steps but cannot pinch or use the handles to resize the layer...is this a bug in Android version?

Thank you for confirming/helping me...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines