• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the old photoshop mix app ?

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do all my editing on my iPhone and previously enjoyed what I thought was an excellent Adobe photoshop mix app . Having inadvertently deleted the app i discovered to my dismay that it could not be reinstalled and the only available option was a new photoshop express. I find this new version to be both less intuitive and inferior to its predecessor the photoshop mix version. 
I would beseech Adobe to make the old version available in some what to download I would pay a fixed sum to simply download it , or alternatively I would pay the same annual fee or more for the old version than the rate the seek for the new one . 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Hi @Kelan5C96 

Photoshop Mix is no longer available as of June 21, 2021. The features have been put into Photoshop Express. See these help pages for details:

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/photoshop-fix-mix-eos-faq.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/mix-faq.html

Since this is not an Idea, I've move this to Discussions.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kelan5C96 

Photoshop Mix is no longer available as of June 21, 2021. The features have been put into Photoshop Express. See these help pages for details:

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/photoshop-fix-mix-eos-faq.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/mix-faq.html

Since this is not an Idea, I've move this to Discussions.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I'm aware that photoshop mix is no longer available, as I explicitly stated that in my original comment. The point I'm making is that the new photoshop express is an inferior product and I'm making an earnest request for the old app to be made available in some way . 
you say the features have been moved to photoshop express but I can't find any fill option if know where one can access that option in the new app I'd be most appreciative if you could divulge that information. Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with you! I love Adobe Mix and have used it for years. It's much more intuitive and actually elegant and streamlined in a thoughtful way. Adobe Photoshop Express or any iteration is sub-par in regards to what I can get done with Mix. I'm a scientist here and Photoshop intimidates me and irritates me. UX experience is horrendous. Definitely not intuitive nor user friendly and the symbols used are cryptic as heck. I use a number of other Adobe applications but stay away from Photoshop Express which seems like it's for teens and Photoshop which is a bit too highbrow, technical and elusive. Bleck. 

Adobe, can't you bring Mix back in a limited version? Even with no support that's just fine. How much would it cost you just to keep it available in the background? I'm buying a new IPad Pro today and sad I won't be able to use it again. 

PS- does anyone from Adobe actually read these and care? I hope so, you guys make amazing products. Like this one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I completely agree! Photoshop Mix is MUCH better than Photoshop Express. Please give your customers the option of Mix, even if it's not supported. Is anybody listening out there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines