• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

103 error unable to install Premiere Elements 2020

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded multiple times.  As soon as i run the install i get the above error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you extract the Zip files from your download before attempting to install or did you try to install from within the Zip file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

files were extracted to a new folder  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Earlier posts suggest downloads from the wrong place can cause trouble.  Did you download it from here?

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/premiere-elements-downloads.html?promoid=D4P81Y6G&mv=oth...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you   I did download from this location.   I have sent a help request to adobe.  Ariana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cheryl,

Sorry about the trouble. I appreciate the experts helping out on the issue. It seems like we'll need to get more information.

Could you share the logs with us using the log collector tool? https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

We'll need to take a look at it to troubleshoot further.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines