• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2018 Elements and 2019 Premier vide0

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using an iMac.....If I have a video in Organizer and want to edit it in Premier How do I get it to connect?  I get the message to Install Premier from DVD or Download

Trial but I already Own it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harlanm,

Have you already installed Premiere Elements on your system?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I have 2019 Premier Elements installed along with the 2018 Elements Organizer.  I assumed they would work together but sure do not know how

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each version of Premiere Elements only works with the Organizer associated with that version.   If you installed Premiere Elements 2019, it automatically installs the Organizer for that version.  When you open the 2019 Organizer, it will ask you whether you want to convert the catalog from the earlier version.  You can then use the converted 2019 catalog  to work together with Premiere Elements 2019.

(While it is possible to add an additional Editor in the Preferences dialog of the Organizer, I just found that this only allows you to send images from the 2018 Organizer to the 2019 Elements Video Editor.)

I should add that it is also possible to click and drag media from the 2018 Organizer to the 2019 Premiere Elements.  At least, it is possible in Windows - I have no idea about the Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to the Premiere Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines