• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE ELEMENTS 14 CRASHES ALL THE TIME

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a problem with my Adobe Elements 14. It crashes all the time. I have MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.3. I do have a free space (400 gb free from 1TB). 8GB ram and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2GB. I have bought original software from Adobe and used it for about 2 years with no problem. It starts about 2 months ago. When i start new project import files program turn off it selv. No saving of course. It is impossible to work with it. I have tried to uninstall it and start again. Does not helps. Thank you for helpful advice.

Regards Andrej

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe began selling version 14 in September, 2015.   Apple released High Sierra 10.13 in September 2017, two years later.   It may be that the older Premiere Elements 14 will have unresolvable issues running on the newer MacOS.

There are still two typical things to try.  First, in Adobe Premiere Elements Preferences > General there is a check box for Hardware Acceleration.  Change it to whatever it is not.  The other is to go to NVIDIA and look for updated drivers. 

Hope this helps.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

i have tried it. Unfortunately it dont helps. Do you have any other idea? Thank you.

Andrej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't.  I hope someone else does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines