Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 13 not opening after installation

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I’m Pramod Bhamse from ENWL desktop support engineer. My client has been purchased adobe product. We are facing issue with Adobe premiere application launching. Could you please help us to resolve the below issue with Premiere Elements or direct to support team.

It is installed on Windows 7/32 bit with 4 GB RAM configuration laptop.

Issue:- ‘Premiere Elements 13 is not opening with an existing project or new project’. It gets hangs on the screen.

Kindly help us to resolve the issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried contacting Adobe Customer Care via chat?

Contact Customer Care

Also, version 13 came in a 32 bit and a 64 bit version. Have you ensured that you installed the 32 bit version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reply

Yes, it is 32 bit installed. There is no chat support or to log a call with Adobe.

Kindly share the if any email address to log a call or telephone contact number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact customer support here:  Contact Customer Care

Version 13 is a few years old.  It is not currently for sale through regular sources.  I'm not sure if Adobe Customer Care will help with out of date versions.  You should still try.

Without knowing more, I my first guess is that other programs (such as anti virus) are running in the background and are using RAM that Premiere Elements needs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines