• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe premiere elements 15

New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 15 continues to crash, I just start to work in elements and the message comes up, elements has stopped working, this happens too often. I have windows 10 64 bit, 4gb ram.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not normal for computers to crash.  Can you provide details about the footage, your camera, your process and the computer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I use the cannon EOS 70D.

Computer is windows 10 pro, 4gb memory 930gb, 427gb still free,processor is Intel (r) core (tm i 7- 55oou@2.4ghz system is 64bit.

Yhe program transfers the picture ok but it's when trying to work in the program the program says not responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It wouldn't hurt to invest in a bit more RAM. 4 gig is pretty minimal for a 64-bit operating system. But that said...

That camera saves its video in the MOV format. You may well need to install Quicktime in order to edit that format.

QuickTime 7.6 for Windows

Also, what is the resolution and frame rate of your video?

Under the Edit menu, what is listed on the General page of Project Settings?

When you first add your video to your timeline, do you see a yellow orange "render" line above this clip? This indicates a mismatch between project settings and video specs, which can cause poor performance.

RenderLine.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve

I have added 4gb memory makes it 8gb ram. trying to find out the other info as adobe still crashes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nobody can help you unless you provide us the information we need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines