• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere elements 2020 ver 18.1 image import problem

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the problem? When I open any file in Premiere elements I get this!? My set up is Lenovo Thinkpad 25 edition with latest  BIOS and Windows 10 pro version 10.0.19042 build 19042. Is it some driver incompatibility problem?

JuzikB82A_0-1603101206613.png

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the AMD or nVidia site and download the latest driver for your graphics card. (Updates are released at least monthly.) Don't trust Windows to do it.

The latest GeForce drivers, for instance, were released October 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry did not solve the problem. Now Premiere is totally unusable! Adobe Experts advised to upgrade to 2021 version, I tried the trial ver, Same problem! A junky programme 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If updating to the latest video driver doesn't fix it, then a 'roll back' to an older driver will.  No, it is not convienent, but getting a 'compatable' match between video editor and graphics card is necessary.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines