• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 2024 Editor Quit Unexpectedly (Mac)

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2024 Mar 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the digital version of the Photoshop/Premiere Elements bundle from Best Buy's website a while back. Photoshop works fine, but for some reason Premiere kept crashing when I start it. It never got to load the app. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Didn't work. I have a 2015 Macbook Pro w/Retina Display with Monterey 12.7.4 that I just had updated. It didn't work either. 

I get a message that says "Adobe Premiere Elements 2024 Editor quit unexpectedly. Click Reopen to open the application again. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple". I reopened it and it kept popping up. 

What could be the reason for that? It has worked in the past, but stopped working all of a sudden. I spent too much money for it to be crashing like that.

Thank you in advance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2024 Mar 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Assuming you're using version 2024 of Premiere Elements, does your computer have at least at an Intel 6th generation or M1 processor, per the system requirements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines