• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio from recording is different when loaded into Adobe Premiere

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night I recorded some game footage. The files are alright, I can look them up on Windows Media Player and it sounds exactly like how I recorded. However, when I try to load it onto Adobe Premiere, the audio is way different. Instead of general game music/sound and my commentary, I get some sort of distorted bestial breathing noises (best way I can describe how it sounds). I'm very computer illiterate when it comes to finding out the issue, but I did try relocating the footage to a different file from where it was originally saved, I trashed the Media Cache in Adobe's Common file, and I tried hooking up all my equipment that was used while recording (hoping that might've been the problem). I'm at a loss as to what is going on.

This was the first time I recorded in 5 months, and back then, everything was fine. I don't know if I accidentally did something to make Premiere to work weird.

I did check a previously saved project, and the audio is fine with that (general rock music still plays), so I'm under the assumption it's the new files that might have a problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Try transcoding with Handbrake before importing into Premiere Elements:

Fixing video with Handbrake - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try transcoding with Handbrake before importing into Premiere Elements:

Fixing video with Handbrake - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines