Last night I recorded some game footage. The files are alright, I can look them up on Windows Media Player and it sounds exactly like how I recorded. However, when I try to load it onto Adobe Premiere, the audio is way different. Instead of general game music/sound and my commentary, I get some sort of distorted bestial breathing noises (best way I can describe how it sounds). I'm very computer illiterate when it comes to finding out the issue, but I did try relocating the footage to a different file from where it was originally saved, I trashed the Media Cache in Adobe's Common file, and I tried hooking up all my equipment that was used while recording (hoping that might've been the problem). I'm at a loss as to what is going on.
This was the first time I recorded in 5 months, and back then, everything was fine. I don't know if I accidentally did something to make Premiere to work weird.
I did check a previously saved project, and the audio is fine with that (general rock music still plays), so I'm under the assumption it's the new files that might have a problem.