• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blu-ray

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I burn Blu-Ray disks or make image for Blue Ray with Premier Elements 2019.  If not what are my options?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. That's no longer a feature of Premiere Elements.

However you can output a high-def MP4 from Premiere Elements 2019 and then use a third-party program like DVD Architect to create a BluRay from it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First any suggestions on third party software at a good price?  Thanks for the info.  I just bought a new PC, Blu-Ray writer, and Adobe software just for that purpose.  I spent a lot of money on all of that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any free out there like Nero or something that I would like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it best to save a video in MP4 then burn a HD or Blu-Ray disk.  Do the programs produce a Blu-Ray disk that I can play on my Blu-Ray player for my TV?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention I have 3 cameras that take HD video and I have saved some of my past home videos in HD so that I could watch in HD on my HDTV/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I output to a MP4 and burn to BD, will that preserve all the menus I've created in my video? I'm thinking it won't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I spent a lot of money on all of that."

If Blu-Ray is your primary goal, Premiere Elements is the wrong editing program.  Adobe made a corporate decision to not support Blu-Ray burning in any of their software.  It is history being replaced by other systems of distribution.

If you bought directly from Adobe, you can get a refund if you act soon enough.  Contact Customer Care.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I bought the 2019 from a online store to save some money.  I like Adobe Premier for I have used 2010 for years.  so I am use to it.  What free burning software would you suggest?   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need authoring software not just burning software.

You need to make your file suiteble for it to be burned to disk as video othewise it will end up as a data disk.

Most authoring software does not come for free.

Like this one the best.

https://tmpgenc.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/taw6.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks this is a trial version right now and I was trying to make a AHCHD disk on a DVD which Adobe says you can do but I have a feeling this Wondershare DVD creator only does Blu-Ray on Blu-Ray disk.  When I went to just buring DVD files it works fine.  I am going to have to buy some Blu-Ray disk using this software.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave up Blu-Ray when my burner quit and I decided on a 4K work flow.  So, I have no recommendations.  That said, I read that "ImgBurn" is free and works.  DVD Architect is not free but originally developed by Sony when Sony was pushing Blu-Ray hard.  It may be the best!

Google search for "does imgburn burn blu ray".  I got a lot of positve hits. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I was trying to make a AHCHD disk on a DVD which Adobe says you can do..."

Adobe used to say that up to about two or three versions ago.  It worked very well on a Blu-Ray burning laptop I had.  Now Adobe says, "no Blu-Ray support in any Adobe program".    On Windows you can still make DVDs.  On Macs you can't even do that.    

It appears that Adobe believes discs are going away due the popularity of streaming, Netflix, YouTube, Vimeo, 4K, memory stick TVs, etc.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It all has to do with licencing on Adobe's part.

Elements competitors all  have dvd and blueray tools in there software.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"If I output to a MP4 and burn to BD, will that preserve all the menus I've created in my video? I'm thinking it won't"

You are correct.  Menus are not part of the MP4 structure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines