Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry preview in Premiere Elements 10

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Geachte,

Als ik een presentatie maak met foto`s dan worden scherpe vol met kleurruis en erg onscherp het lijkt er opdat het bestand te klein maar ook kin raw    gaat het niet goed.

Met Lightroom gaat dat wel lukken.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Peter nieuwenhuis

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]

[Moved from the Comments forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

title was edited by: mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer translation of your question may be flawed.  If I understand your question, the answer is that current versions of Premiere Elements are very good at making sharp, quality slideshows.  Start by setting up a project to match your final viewing screen such as HD or 4K.  Then import sharp photos.  They can be JPEG or RAW.  Some will "resize" their photos prior to importing them to the project, but I don't.

Processing RAW photos this way may take a relatively strong computer.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

Thanks for reaching out. I believe you are getting blurry preview after editing your file with Premiere Elements 10.

• Could you share a screenshot of the original file's preview and the edited file's preview?
  • Does it happen with a specific file/project?
  • Which graphics card do you have? Are your GPU drivers updated to latest version from the manufacturer's website?

@whsprague has a point when he says that current versions of Premiere Elements are very good at making sharp, quality slideshows.

Having said that, we're here to help you. We'll see what could be making the preview blurred and try to fix it.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines