Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Burning DVD in Adobe Premiere elements 15

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I'm working in 15 and struggling to burn my video to a DVD.  Gone to export and share, clicked Disc and DVD.  In type iv'e ticked Disc.  Now its saying no burners available, no burners detected.  Can you explain what I need so that I can complete the process through the program instead of having to download the ISO file from 15 to my laptop.  I have been able to burn my disc by selecting the TS folder from the ISO  in my documents on the laptop.  Appreciate any help thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from the Premiere Pro to the Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Ann for moving my thread to the correct forum.. I am new to all this and unfortunately without realising have ticked your reply as the correct answer.  Will I still receive some replies to my question or will I need to rewrite again?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No its fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can be a struggle.  After a Windows update on a previous computer, disc burning stopped working and I never found the fix.   The disc drives are made by one company, the computer is made by another, the disc driver has to link to the operating system (Microsoft) and it has to be visible to the Adobe software.  My best guess is that you need to find an updated driver for your disc burner.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone onto LG own website which states all downloads are done from
windows 10. Followed directions from there to install and then rebooted
laptop. Also went into device manager which tells me all current drivers
installed. Tried again to burn video from adobe 15 without success, but
thank you for your help and support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I have gone onto LG own website ....Tried again to burn video from adobe 15 without success...."

That is nearly the same as my story.  I never got it to work.  

The experience forced me to move on.  Most of the people that would want to watch my videos are on a computer, laptop, phone or tablet.  DVDs and Blu-Rays really were not useful anymore.  I now have a Vimeo account and it works better than discs.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines