• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't end video clip

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere to edit some drone videos. After I export the video and it's converted to an MP4 when I play the video it continues far longer than the actual video image and shows a blank screen for another 3-4 minutes. How do I end the file size where the video images stop. Very frustrating. Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , FAQ , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have a stray frame or piece of the clip stuck out to the right on your timeline.   Pressing the "\" will fit the entire project into view.  It should display across about 3/4 of your screen.   If it looks smaller, you have a stray clip.  It may be on a different track.  

If you don't find the stay clip, use the work area bars to restrict the output.

You can try the 'next edit point' button to bump forward from clip to clip.  It should find any stray clips off to the right.  image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bill's right. My tutorial offers detailed how-to instructions for fixing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines