• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't upload to youtube from app

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an issue with the built in youtube uploader in Premiere Elements 2020?  When I click upload to youtube, I just get a grey screen where my login information should be.  Workaround is to export and upload manually to youtube, but I'm not certain what settings the program uses for "youtube export" to get it in a smaller file size?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements 2020 is very new.  To answer your first question, I tried it on my computer and it worked.  I had to put in my Google email account ID and password.  So, I don't think the new software is broken.  That said, internet connections have anomolies and (based on this forum) the automatic links to YouTube can be problematic.  

On my computer, the automatic YouTube output selected 1920x1080, H.264 at 6 mbps.  You can manually output a similar file and pick the lower 5 mbps setting. Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. It used to work fine, but now when I go to the "online" export and click "Begin Share" (with the default settings for size, quality) the next screen, where it should be giving me the upload/login info, is just blank gray. I've tried every combination of settings on the previous screen, and nothing works, whereas before any option would work. I'm using Premiere Elements 2021 on a PC and have been using it for a few months without this issue, but now for a few weeks it is not working any more.

barryh51739620_0-1612020423175.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YouTube is constantly changing its upload system, and this wrecks every app that uploads directly to it.

While you're waiting for Adobe to patch the problem, you can do it manually. It won't cost you any time, and it's the preferred way for many people anyway.

Just choose Export & Share/Devices/Computer/ 1920x1080 to output an MP4 and then use YouTube's site to upload the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not upload to Youtube this morning. I tried a quick export to my hard drive, receive export error. Then I tried the method you documented and got export error at the end. I can not export a video using any of the options. My internet speed is fine, and even trying to export to my hard drive is not working. I rebooted my laptop, no help and I have no other applications running while I try to do this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I can not export a video using any of the options."

Exporting video to your HDD is among the most basic functions of any editing system.   Need to know your version, your computer and your workflow.   When exporting is working, the upload to YouTube will be easy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines