• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot resize our Adobe Premier application window in Windows 10 desktop

Participant ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PROBLEM:  We cannot resize our Adobe Premier Application window on the desktop.  Is there a setting or preference that is forcing the application window to full screen?

BACKGROUND:  In Microsoft Windows, most program or application windows can be Full Screen, Resized, Minimized, or Closed using the buttons on the top right of the application's title bar.  In our case, we can use the all these buttons.  Nevertheless, when in the resize mode, the Adobe Premier application window is display in Full-Screen, but will not allow you to resize the application window.  We get the context arrow on the borders of the window, but when we drag it flashes, initially showing some of the desktop, but snaps back to full size when you release the mouse button.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have more than one monitor? I have two monitors and I've found I can only resize the problem in my #1 monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, Steve.  We only have one monitor, but is it possible we have inadvertently selected some kind of a dual monitor setting?  Could this be a bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The dual monitor issue I described is definitely a long-time bug in the program's behavior. But I've never experienced what your describing on a single monitor computer system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the information, Steve.  Given that this is not a dual monitor system, we are somewhat mystified as to the nature of the problem.  As we try to resize the Premiere Elements application window, in Windows 10, the borders simply snap back!   I have attached a video link that may give you an idea of what we are experiencing:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!ArkvOh3NccKXgqFfozC8ZPQy0pqNsA?e=ZtoueM

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines