• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Circle crop overlay in PE

Participant ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is it possible to create a circle crop overlay in Premiere Elements? Here's a simple how to vid for doing it in Pro: https://youtu.be/uufDZu9jAbI. Just not sure how to do it in Elements. I just switched from 2018 to 2021.

What I want to do is take smart phone videos and crop them in a circle in order to make "ornaments" on a Christmas tree.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dang, that was easy! I figured it out already. Applied FX/Opacity/Draw/Circle. Nice!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. That's one way to do it. You can also do it with a circle graphic and the Track Matte.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Steve. I started in April with PE2018, making virtual choir videos. No prior experience. I've now finished our sixth, just upgraded to PE2021. I'm starting to get the "hang" of it, but of course a long way to go before real proficiency. I haven't ventured into mattes and keying yet, perhaps that's next up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines