• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a slideshow DVD

Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a slideshow using Organiser 15. On the Create menu I clicked the 'DVD with menu' button and then added the slideshow. When I clicked on 'next' nothing happened. I then decided to open Premier Elements 15 and clicked 'Add media' but it would not insert the slideshow. Any suggestions will be welcomed. Thanks Steve.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Open the slideshow again in the Organizer. (Hopefully, you saved it.)

The last screen of the slideshow creator should offer to create an MP4 of your slideshow.

Remember where this MP4 is saved. It's this MP4 that you'll use to create your DVD in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the slideshow again in the Organizer. (Hopefully, you saved it.)

The last screen of the slideshow creator should offer to create an MP4 of your slideshow.

Remember where this MP4 is saved. It's this MP4 that you'll use to create your DVD in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you help. That worked OK but I received a message 'A file contains characters that aren't allowed. rename 's8bk' or remove it from your 'OneDrive' folder' Also when adding the video to create a Premier Elements DVD there was no sound. Can you also help with these 2 issues. Thanks Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never heard of that, and I can't imagine what would cause it. They're not issues related to the program that I know of.

OneDrive is an cloud service from Microsoft and I could find no information on any file named s8bk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help. The sound came back after I pressed the mute button a couple of times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines