• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating slideshows in Premiere Elements

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2024 Apr 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Premiere Elements 2024  on Windows 11.
Can I create automatically  an slideshow in Premiere Elements by selecting a video project  ( file with  .prel  extension)
that I created with Premiere ? 
 The idea is to let the program to select frames from the video and add transitions and zoom effects to create the slideshow.

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not clear how you're creating your slideshow. There are both automatic and manual ways to create a slideshow in Premiere Elements. Which are you using?

If you're looking for a tool that will automatically grab freeze frames from your video and add transitions between them, try using the Candid Moments tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The idea is to let Premiere Elements create automatically a slideshow by grabbing frames from a video selected by me, any frames, not just freezed ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tools > Freeze Frame and save each image.

Then see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ESbLlA6ceE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have to freeze each frame from the videoclip, it will be a monumental task.
To make the slideshow,  I want for Premiere Elements to select automatically from ALL the frames contained in the video provided as input, freezed or not.  I am not sure wether this is posible..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can I make Premiere Elements to create automatically an slideshow from a videoclip selected by me ?
(in this case, the videoclip provided as input is a video project created with Premiere Elements, that is, a file with a .prel extension)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you can't do that automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines