Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Directly Start Premiere Elements 2019 Video Editor

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a long time Premiere Elements user. Today I have downloaded Premiere Elements 2019 for evaluation but found one important feature missing. When I start Premiere Elements, it shows this screen, which do not have any use for me:

2018-10-07 16_11_42-Adobe Premiere Elements 2019.jpg

Till Premiere Elements 2018 we had an option for not to show this window and get directly to the editor, but now we have to manually make a couple of clicks to start and close this unnecessary window. As a professional, I feel serious pain doing so.

Can anyone kindly suggest how I can get rid of this screen and go directly to Premiere Elements Video Editor Window?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

You can just create a new shortcut of PremiereElementsEditor.exe from C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 (in case you have not changed the installation directory) and start directly:

2018-10-08 09_23_33-Adobe Premiere Elements 2019.jpg

Over time I have noticed many people have left the Premiere Elements team and we have too many Indian friends in the team now, who are IMO not making a good decision so far. For example with this price or even without paying any price for DaVinci Resolve you can achieve more. The learning curve is t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That feature was not included in version 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the time you have taken to inform us that Adobe did not care about a feature. This is not the first time, in Adobe Premiere Elements 15 they have removed some important Title Animations, which they have brought back in 2018. So it is not surprising.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you kidding me?

I want to open directly into the Edit mode. It's that's not an option, it's just another reason I will not update to the new version.,

YES, that reason alone would be enough.

Why is Adobe wasting time "DUMBING" down Premiere elements?

I have also used Premiere elements for many years and have never, not even once used any of the guided tour or quick

edits. They are a waste of time and HD space. Please spend more time improving the program and try listening to

user feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can just create a new shortcut of PremiereElementsEditor.exe from C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 (in case you have not changed the installation directory) and start directly:

2018-10-08 09_23_33-Adobe Premiere Elements 2019.jpg

Over time I have noticed many people have left the Premiere Elements team and we have too many Indian friends in the team now, who are IMO not making a good decision so far. For example with this price or even without paying any price for DaVinci Resolve you can achieve more. The learning curve is tough but if you can learn then you are not going to look back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a reminder again that this is a user a to user forum, stever. The people on this forum are not responsible for features added to or removed from the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines