• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does the 2019 version have a feature that will sync audio and video or 2 audio tracks? If so what is it called?

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a build in tool or feature of premiere elements 2019 that will sync a separate audio and video track form multi-camera or separate audio recording? I own a Zoom 4h and have it connected to two phantom powered sony lavalier mics for interviews. The camera used in a Sony A77ii. I want an easy way or tool that will sync the two beyond have to clap and line up the video and audio. I was hoping that the 2019 Adobe premier elements offers such a tool but can not find it searching in help or the guide. #Premier Elements

IMG_3371.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements does not automatically sync separately recorded audio and video tracks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a YouTube that provides a manual method of syncing audio from a separate recorder.  It uses a free program called Audacity and should fix it for you. 

Syncing Audio with Video Premier Elements.mpg - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines