• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

entire video will not transfer to adobe premier elements 2020

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently bought adobe premier elements 2020. Used 2014 version for several years  with no problems. When down loading a video from a file on my computer to premier elements , I do not get the entire video . For example , say I have a video on file that is 58:15 in length. Once downloaded to elements it might give me 47:20 or 54:00 but never the entire video ! I have a  DELL Optiplex 960 computer. Intel processor , core (TM) quad CPU . 8.00 gb of ram ( 7.84 gb usable ) . desktop 6h0fqur. Windows 10pro .

I used the same computer when I successfully used Elements 2014. Right now I  am in desperate need of help with this matter as I have clients waiting for their EDITED videos ! Please help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving your post to the Premiere Elements forum from the Photoshop Elements forum as you will get better assistance there.

I'm sure the experts over there will want to know the format of the video and possibly the camera that was used to create it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean when you say you are "downloading" a video? Are you downloading it from the internet?

If you are getting it from a camcorder or other recording device, what is that device and and what  steps are you taking to get the video from the device to your computer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines