• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green lines across monitor window PRE21

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed PRE21 as update to PRE14, whcih was running beautifully. Now I have green lines across monitor window, whcih I have no idea hoew to get rid of, despite reading all your echanges which unfortunatly are full of technical terms and action as GPU, forcing new driverds, CPU etc. I am not a technical person. Running Lenovo Yoga X1 latest laptop with Intel Core i& vPro 8th Gen (that is as far as I can use the jargon, because it's on a sticker). Is there a a non-hi-tech solution in simpple English to the problem please? Can somebody send me an email with clear advise? Many thanks, Val    

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to have someone help, since upgrading component drivers IS technical

Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers
Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter
•nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
•ATI Driver https://www.amd.com/en/support
There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, will try Adobe online support first. Wonder why this does not happen on pre14 still.

Valeriy Smirnov
Managing Director
FTS Management Limited
[personal information removed for your protection]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]
[If you are posting using email, please turn your 'sig file' function OFF for posting]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Can somebody send me an email with clear advise? "  

This is a user to user forum.  If it were me I would try one of two things. 

First, I looked up your computer.  One model says it has an "Intel UHD Graphics".  Google for "update Intel UHD Graphics driver".  Do what it says.   

Second, as a paid user of a new version of Premiere Elements you can have Adobe techs work with you through and online "chat".  The Help menu has a choice of "Online Support".  It will take you to a website.  In the lower right corner is a floating icon.  Click on it to start the session.   If they are busy it may take a little patience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines