• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlight Video from multiple projects

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to figure out the best method for compiling a season long soccer highlight video.  As the season is about to start I'd like to have a good workflow in place before it starts.  Each game is ~one hour.  I use Premiere Elements to combine all the individual mp4 files and I also overlay a scoreboard that runs at the bottom for the duration of the video.  That video then gets uploaded and shared with the team.

I want to edit the highlight clips throughout the year and I would also like to have the scoreboard included in the highlight video so ideally I'd like to import each individual game into a combined project which I would maintain throughout the season.  I believe this is not possible in elements.  The second possible option would be to export each individual game and then create a new project using the exported version of each game.  I'm not sure if this will maintain quality or what steps I could take to ensure the final highlight video was still high quality after being encoded twice.  I've always used H.264 but is there another that could prevent quality loss?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All you've got to do is locate the segment in each of your video projects that you want to use and set the Work Area Bar to select it.

Then go to Export & Share and save your video as a 1920x1080 MP4, making sure to check the box that says Work Area Bar Only. This will output only the segment of each project you've indicated.

You can then start a new project and gather each of these segments into it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines