• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do we manage people or faces in a video?

Participant ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PROBLEM:  We see no way to drill-down to the frame in a video that has been identified as a face by Organizer Elements face analysis.

BACKGROUND: Identifying faces in photos in Organizer Elements is fairly straight forward, however, it is less so for videos.  We are assuning that Premiere Elements is likely analyzing each frame of a video in order to identify people, correct?  If so, how do we drill-down to the specific frame to enlarge it so we can positively identify the person.  If this is possible, can we also manually identify people who were not  identifyed by the automated face analysis (much like in photos)?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Feature request , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'maiting on the same answer.  Organizer will display faces it found in videos in "UnNamed People".  But, when I double click on it so as to drill down to bring up the person's face in the video, I see nothing on the screen that will enable me to select the face and add a name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines