• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to copy edited clips from one project to another?

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to copy part of my old project to a new one. Find the answer for older versions but it doesn`t work in mine.

I`m using Premiere Elements 2020 Version 18.0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Premiere Pro to Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know that this has ever been possible in Premiere Elements. You've always had to output your edited segment and bring this output into a new project.

However, there is a program called ClipMate which extends the power of your Clipboard. Many users have found it successful for cutting and pasting between projects. Might be worth a try.

http://thornsoft.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply! I was using Blender before Premiere Elements and it wasn`t a problem there, I was surprised that I can`t do it here. Sure I can output, input and cut again but it`s additional work. Probably I`ll look into ClipMate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines