• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export or share the project to an iPhone from Premiere Elements 15?

New Here ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After intense anger and frustration, I made my first test clip. I emailed it to my phone. I can't save it, text it or share it. Every other clip people send goes right to my photo folder. It was made on Elements 15 and sent to iPhone. I am stuck

Title was edited by: Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'll need more information than that. Like how long is the clip and what format did you Export & Share to? It could well be too large to e-mail.

Also, once you e-mailed it to your phone did you download it from your e-mail server?

E-mailing is probably the absolute worst way to get a video to your phone since there are so many file size limitations. You'd be much better off connecting your phone to your computer and manually copying the video over.

Though without more details it's hard to be more specific than that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand you are willing to export your Premiere Elements project and save it on your iPhone. I agree with @Steve Grisetti. You may use different ways to export or share your project.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines