• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have reset my laptop and installed windows 10 and I have lost my adobe premiere 9 and beats audio? How do I get them back?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2017 Sep 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I have a HP Envy 14 Beats Edition Notebook Laptop. I experienced problems with my intel graphics driver after installing the free update for windows 10. I've just reset my laptop and erased all files and folders, I chose the option that said 'delete all apps that didn't come with the pc' although my laptop came with Adobe Elements and Photoshop 9 and Beats Audio but they have both disappeared from my laptop now I have windows 10, can anyone please help me and advise me how to get them back on my computer?

Kind Regards

Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Are you running the programs in XP Compatibility Mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstalling and reinstalling what exactly? I dont have the programs now, I can't find them anywhere,

I reset my laptop and reinstalled windows 10 now I have no beats audio or adobe premiere 9.

And what do you mean running the programs in XP compatibility mode? I'm not sure what that means, I can't find the programs on my system anymore they've been erased or moved somewhere hidden by microsoft when I installed windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download Photoshop Elements 9 from here:

Download Photoshop Elements versions 9, 8, 7

and Premiere Elements 9 from here:

Download Adobe Premiere Elements 9 products

You will need your serial number:

Find your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is how to reset windows 10 without losing files

1 – In the first step, just go to settings after clicking on the windows icon in the taskbar and then clicking on settings. You can also press windows key + i to directly go to settings.

2 – Now, click on update and security in the system control panel of windows 10.

3 – Now, in the next window click on recovery located in the left menu.

4 – Choose first option on the top, if you want to keep your files unaltered. The installed apps and settings will be deleted anyways. But your docs, movies, mp3 etc. will be preserved.

Source:- http://merabheja.com/reset-windows-10/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have the same problem. any solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines