• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation incomplete

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to install Premier Elements 2018 (free whilst I choose whether to buy) and have encountered the issue that my installation is incomplete.  When I click "error summary" I am told that "Your file was not found" (ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND_).

I am unable to install and, therefore, unable to decide whether to buy.  Also, without adequate support from Adobe, I am disinclined to buy.

Could someone please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe provides free help for the current version of the program after you purchase it. Until that point there's just us friendly fellow users. No need to threaten.

What operating system are you using? What processor do you have with how much RAM?

Did you unzip the downloaded file before you attempted to install the program?

At what point are you seeing this message? Before, during and after the installer runs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.

The answers are

Win 10 64-bit

AMD A10-5750M APU with Radeon Graphics running at 2.50GHz

I unzipped the downloaded file and attempted installation from Adobe Premiere Elements 2018>PRE 2018>Set-up.exe whereupon Adobe Installer opens for "Initializing."  Then I get "Buy" or "Try". I hit " try", enter my Adobe ID and reach "Install". After about 20 minutes (this is my third attempt), I reach the messages that you have seen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have no idea what could be causing that, John. Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines