• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installation premiere elements 2020 fehlercode 1

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ich habe gerade versucht die gekaufte DVD premiere elements 2020 zu installieren (OS Catalina). Die DVD startet, eine Anmeldung mit der Adobe ID ist möglich, jedoch erhalte ich kurz darauf die Meldung Installationsfehler Fehlercode 1. (Core-Komponenten konnten nicht installiert/aktualisiert werden)

Auf meinem Mac ist auch noch Premiere Elements 11 installiert - ich möchte die Version PE11 jedoch nicht deinstallieren, da ich fürchte, daß meine gesamten Dateien aus diesem Programm (organizer) weg sind, die brauche ich aber noch zum Bearbeiten.

Bitte dringend um Hilfe 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In welches Forum? Wer wird antworten?  Sind Sie kein Community Experte ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Adobe Community Professional and a Moderator. That is how I was able to move your post from the Coimmunity Help forum, which is for asking question on using this forum system, to the proper forum for the program you are having a problem with. But know nothing about Premiere Elements.

I am not an Adobe Employee. I'm just another user of Adobe software like you are and 99% of all others that come to this forum system.

The ACPs and other Adobe users that do know about this program will see your post and possibly have a solution for you now that it is in the correct forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vielen Dank, ich bin nur vorsichtig, ich spreche auch nicht perfekt englisch. Ich freue mich über die Hilfe bei meinem Problem mit dem neuen Programm.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I can't repond in your language!

All versions of Premiere Elements run independently.  They do not interfere with each other. 

The main thing you buy is the serial number for the user license.  If we assume your disc is faulty, you can download the installation file.  Can you use this link from your country?  https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/premiere-elements-downloads.html?promoid=D4P81Y6G&mv=oth...

If that does not work, find a link to the "free trial" version.  It is exactly the same.  It will give you a place to enter the serial number that came with your DVD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you so much, the trial version works. I’m downloading now. 👍👍👍

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines