• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

intel core i3 [Can I still install Premiere Elements 2018 and not use the video for XAVC-S?]

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The system requirements for Premiere Elements 2018 indicate I need an Intel Core i7 for XAV-S.  I have an Intel I Core i3. Can I still install Premiere and not use the video for XAVC-S?  Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can probably install it, but even if it does run, don't expect a happy editing experience with that processor .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Bob. You're waaaay underpowered for editing 4K video.

Download the free trial of the program and give it a test drive. Most likely you'll find the process very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines