• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Internal Software Error message when trying to burn to DVD

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to Windows 10 at the start of this year, Premiere Elements 11 had always worked fine prior to that. I can still "publish and share" slideshows/short dvds to Computer, but when I try to do so to DVD it Encodes to 100%, and then Burns to 99% before giving the message internal software error:%0,line%1

All my other programs work and I can burn music/data/photos to disc using standard windows 10 options, so it would appear to be something between Elements and the DVD drive?

I've made the project as small and uncomplex as possible to see if that helped, but even 4 photos with no menus or music gives the same result.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don't post the same question more than once, Graham. It makes it very hard to carry on a conversation when we're tracking it across several threads. 

I've locked this conversation. Please continue your discussion at your other post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines