• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iTunes Sync

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iTunes: Syncing photos from a Photoshop Elements 14 folder to my iPhone6 via iTunes results in blank folder on my iphone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Not sure what you're asking...

How are you expecting a Photoshop Elements folder to interface with iTunes?

And what is a Photoshop Elements folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you're asking...

How are you expecting a Photoshop Elements folder to interface with iTunes?

And what is a Photoshop Elements folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for support from someone familiar with using iTunes to sync protos from

Photoshop Elements 14.

From Steve Grisetti’s response I see that I have to provide a better explanation.

Since at least 2010 I have been transferring photos that I edited with Photoshop Elements to my iPhone.  The technique is to log onto iTunes on my Windows Desktop. Connect my iPhone. Then in iTunes there is a feature to Sync photos from Photoshop Elements to my phone. Over the years I had to learn by trial that iTunes looks at the latest version of Photoshop Elements and the active catalog. There is not a way in iTunes to select a Photoshop Catalog. Instead you have to set a Marker Album in each Catalog to determine where iTunes is looking. Burdensome, but it worked. In Photoshop you can create Albums and fill them with photos. But iTunes views each Album as a folder.

Prior to Photoshop Elements 14 I was able to sync photos.

My current problem is that trying to transfer Photoshop photos to my phone no longer works properly. The Photoshop Albums appear as empty folders on my iPhone.  In the many attempts to get the above described sync process to work I have lost all the Photoshop photos from my phone. Below is a sample photo from 2010.Ben Tanith_066.jpg

Oh Tomas Lucia has been dead for over 100 years.

Around 2010 I labeled many of my edited photos with the “D Tomas Lucia” as seen above.

However; a photo printing shop refused to process such photos unless I had permission from Tomas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not aware of your system for using Photoshop Elements. Maybe someone else can better offer assistance in this matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines